Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PLN 18


I read the article, why do I have to study [fill in the blank]? , by Mrs. Smith. This article was about our class talking about what some classes in school that we have to take are for and why they are important. This matters to me because I want to only take classes that are important to me and that I want to be good at in the future. Classes that I don’t like or that are not important to me are almost a waist of time. This matter to education because the kids in schools are being forced to learn about things that  they may not want to learn about or may not care about as much as other classes. This matters to the world because if everyone gets to take classes that they want and that they liked then kids would do a lot better in school because they would know that what they are doing will matter to them and they will like it. In this article Mrs. Smith talks about how students don’t think some classes that they have to take matter to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment