Monday, May 2, 2011

PLN2

Dear David Warlick,
I agree with your article “Are We Wasting Children?”, because I think that this a common thing happening in schools around the U.S. Kids get to stressed out and end up quitting and dropping out or failing. At my school, I think that the staff tries their very best to keep kids on track so they don’t end up dropping out. However, this may not be the case in other schools across the U.S, and kids are dropping out commonly because of their stress. I don’t think my school is wasting our children, but I do think that other schools could be wasting their children. All in all, I think that some schools around the U.S are wasting their children, but I don’t think that my school is because my staff tries very hard to keep their kids on track and to not drop out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment