Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PLN6 re-done

After reading the article, “Car Thief Nabbed near Jeffco Elementary School”, I felt less safe than I usually do. This matters to me because I wouldn’t want my car to be stolen because cars cost alot of money. This matters to education because people need to learn how to be safer when it comes to robberies by locking car doors, or just being more aware. This matters to the world because people don’t want to get there cars stolen and people want to live safely. All in all, after reading the article, “Car Thief Nabbed near Jeffco Elementary School”, I felt less safe than before reading it because I don’t want to get my car stolen.

1 comment:

  1. Davis-

    You have a nice format to your response. Your topic sentence needs to have a "why" to your what matters. Also, please summarize the article you read and hyperlink it to the title. Make sure to expand on your points as well. Please redo.

    ReplyDelete