Sunday, September 12, 2010

What matters

There is a lot of things that matter to me...


Skateboarding matters to me. Skateboarding will never get boring. I can skateboard anywhere there is concrete. I can skateboard with my friends or alone and it is just as fun ether way. My favorite tricks are the Inward Heel flip and the double kicks flip. Skateboarding in competitions is very fun too.

Family matters to me. My family helps me with a lot of things and makes sure that I do well in school.

Friends matter to me. Without friends I would be bored all the time and would have nothing to do.

Snowboarding matters to me. Snowboarding is one of the most fun things that I have ever done. It is an activity that I can do with family and friends and is good exercise too.

Lacrosse matters to me. I think lacrosse is the most fun sport there is. I like how the game is played, and I have met many friends while playing it too.

School matters to me. School teaches us everything we need to know in order get have a good life. With out it I would not have a good enough education to get a good job and make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment